Friday 12 July 2013

well I never...well actually that's only partially true, I have been know too...as ever though reorganised the Anvil songs on the N7' and so as I write a  strange magnifcent, if somewhat idiosyncratic soundtrack plays in the mid forground...everything aches today the knee, limbs and general disposition, but its Friday and the weekend beckon's four days off with little to do(that's necessary) so...off to work.....and now its tommorow and my left knee( an old injury, actually some form of arthritus...) plays up...00:47 now and the font size has changed..odd. Well, now just playing here... a coffee and then some idea's...and now coffee made, ( ran out of green top milk...must replace) the Tokai acoustic has been rewarded with new strings, bought some time ago(four months) but only just applied...as the evening is strangled in the birth of the new day I begin to tire but I have four days off now...the idea's well...  

No comments:

Post a Comment